Monday 27 August 2012

New 90 Day Challenge

WWW.Skinnyfibertoday.com is my new website. This will give you all the information that you have ever wanted on Skinny Fiber and will send you to the New 90 Day Challenge website.
I am on Day 15 of my 90 day challenge and have already lost 7 pounds. I wake up every morning and take my skinny fiber first thing. Then I take my vitamins and drink green tea. I have tried to incorporate some light excercise into my regime but I have quite a few autoimmune and muscle disorders. Though I have to say I am feeling better 7 pounds down. I have also noticed a huge inches loss. I will do my inches on day 20 so that would be next saturday.
The best thing about the 90 day challenge is that it keeps you on track. You sign in everyday and update how you've been doing. Even if you don't diet or excercise with Skinny Fiber you will start to notice changes in your body. The best thing to do before you join this challenge is to take your measurements and take stock of where your body is at. How do you feel? Do you have muscle ailments? How is the quality of your sleep? What are your cravings like? How much do you "cheat" per week? How many chocolate bars, bags of chips, donuts or candy have you consumed this week?
You want to write it down. So that once you have been taking Skinny Fiber for 2 weeks you want to look back at that list and see if you have noticed any changes. I don't reccommend doing inches before 20-30 days but take stock again as to where you are with your eating habits. After 2 weeks if you have taken skinny fiber every day you will notice some differences.
The biggest difference I have noticed is my cravings. They have decreased by major amounts. I don't crave chocolate anymore. Or at least if I do it's very rare so even before I started my challenge I noticed I had started eating better and less just because I wasn't craving. That alone is worth the purchase.
Go to www.skinnyfibertoday.com and read the information and join the 90 day challenge. SkinnyFiberToday.com has multitudes of information regarding the other benefits you can find with this product. I have decided to start to change this blog and make it my 90 day challenge check in. So you will start to see more posts from me and I will let you know my results.

1 comment:

  1. nice going. just dont think too much about the weight. keep doing it with the guts and pleasure. i hope you will be achieve the thing you want for sure.
    90 day challenge

    ReplyDelete